There is nothing more comforting than the smell and feeling of fresh warm dry clothes right out of your dryer
An efficiently running dryer will also save you money by not damaging your clothes and consuming less power and ultimately reducing your Hydro bill and we guarantee it will running like that before we leave.
- We are committed to providing you our valued customer with GUARANTEED FAST, FRIENDLY and ACCURATE service at a GREAT PRICE
- We offer SAME DAY SERVICE 24/7 and will be at your door in UNDER AN HOUR ANYWHERE IN GREATER TORONTO AREA and DURHAM REGION
- FREE SERVICE CALL with your repair and FREE INSPECTION
- ALL MAKES AND MODELS serviced regardless if your appliance is decades old or the latest in high tech, feature rich smart appliances we can repair it
- GUARANTEE AND WARRANTY that you are satisfied and you can rest assured you are covered by our 1 year warranty
- LICENSED AND INSURED technicians with decades of experience
Whether you have a front load or top load dryer Appliances City Wide will have you drying your clothes again efficiently in no time with our fast friendly same-day service.
Some common problems that you may be experiencing with your dryer:
- Dryer not drying
- Dryer producing no heat at all
- Dryer not producing enough heat
- Dryer leaves marks on clothing
- Dryer making squeaking, grinding, thumping noises
- Dryer not starting
- Dryer not turning
- LCD blank or blinking
AS, Toronto – Clothes Dryer
“I am dealing with Rob for many many years. Lately he repaired my Clothes Dryer it was leaving marks on clothes. I thought it was the clothes washer’s problem.I called Rob he over the phone told me where the problem lies. It turned out to be a problem with the dryer what he mentioned to me over the phone. He is very professional, courteous and straightforward. He charged me a fair price , job very well done.
I highly recommend him to my family and friends. ”
Richard – G. E. Dryer
“I called Rob to have a look at my dryer after the heat stopped working. He was nice enough to give me a few tips over the phone before I asked him to come over and have a look at it. I made an appointment with him for the afternoon and he was knocking at the door in an hour. He had the dryer apart quickly and found the issue. He explained my options for repairing the machine which I appreciated and then let him get to the repair. Within an hour he had it up and running. I would definitely recommend Rob to my family and friends. He was fast, courteous and reasonable. The next time I have an issue he’s the first person I’m calling.”